Between Marseille and Toulon, the 4* Hélios hotel welcomes you to the island of Les Embiez, opposite Six-Fours-les-Plages, and offers you a heavenly setting with a breathtaking view of the port and sea. You will have the pleasure to relax in this hotel, where you will enjoy the HélioSpa, Spa "Cinq Mondes". With a heated indoor swimming pool, outdoor solarium, à la carte treatments, relaxation area and cardio-training room, well-being is on the agenda for your stay.
The island of Les Embiez is an idyllic destination only a few minutes by boat from the mainland, and you will appreciate the calm and peacefulness that reign there. In addition, there are many activities on offer: a water sports centre, bike and rosalie hire, a small train, a nature trail, tennis, petanque, a diving club, something to suit all tastes! Not to mention the walks between the vineyards and the beaches or wild creeks where you will have plenty of time to bask in the sun and swim in the clear waters.
For your enjoyment, various restaurants are available. You can enjoy local specialities at SARTI, quality burgers at Truck de l'île or delicious planchas at the BBQ, to name but a few.
- 69 间客房 和 套房
- Bikes available (extra)
- Discover the island of Bendor, a true jewel of the Mediterranee
- Visit the calanques
- Attend the Paul Ricard circuit
- Being on a nearby island where you feel far away
- The ideal location of the hotel facing the port of Les Embiez island
- This island setting with its green nature, its creeks, its wild creeks...
客房 & 套房
优惠 & 套餐
地址 & 联系电话
Ile des Embiez
+33 (0)1 78 94 90 44
- 早餐 :
- Buffet breakfast: €17 - Children under 12 years old: €12.
- 预订 / 取消 :
- 接受卡型 :
- Visa, American Express, Mastercard
- Castellet airport at 30 km: 55 min
Toulon / Hyères airport 40 km: 1 hour away
Marseille / Marignane airport 85 km: 1h30
- Sanary / Ollioules Railway Station at 7 km: 20 min
La Seyne / Six-Fours Railway Station 10 km away: 25 min
Toulon TGV Railway Station 15 km away: 30 min Marseille Saint Charles TGV Railway station 60 km away: 1 hour
- Maritime connections all year round with a 12-minute boat trip from the Le Brusc pier.
Schedules available on the Iles Paul Ricard website.